DID you make New Year resolutions this year? There was a time when kicking off January with a list of goals was just something we did without question, but it seems there’s been a bit of a shift.
1. What nourishes you? Think along the lines of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, use this to form your own self-care toolkit.
2. What have you been putting off? Plan one micro step that takes you closer to seeing this through to fruition.
3. Are there any pastimes or joyful activities that you have let slip? What would you like to return to?
4. What healthy habits have you forgotten about? Jot down any that you’d like to reclaim.
5. What is your bodymind [a term used to describe the linked body and mind] crying out for? Take nourishing action and see the dividends ripple out beyond you.
1. Sleep for sanity and rest for resilience.
2. I honour my boundaries and speak my truth.
3. I give myself permission to feel.
4. I have all the time I need.
5. I am my own safe place.
6. I am there for myself.
7. I advocate for myself.
8. I lovingly tend to my energy bank safe in the knowledge that everyone wins.