1. Cork County Board chairperson Tracey Kennedy is a member of which GAA club?
2. Which is the only horse to have won the Cheltenham Gold Cup and Aintree Grand National in the same year?
3. The brands TaylorMade, Spalding and MacGregor are primarily associated with which sport?
4. Levadia Tallinn in 2017 are the last club that Cork City have beaten in a European tie – which country are they from?
5. The terms lift, clean and jerk belong to which sport?
6. Juventus have won the last eight Serie A titles, which club was the last to win it before them?
7. In which year did Sonia O’Sullivan first compete at the Olympic Games?
8. Where does show jumping’s Aga Khan Trophy take place each year?
9. At which stadium did Ireland defeat Italy in the 1994 Fifa World Cup?
10. Cork Constitution won the All-Ireland League in 2016-17 and 2018-19, who won the one in between?
11. In swimming’s individual medley, competitors swim the backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle and which other stroke?
12. Which was the first country to win the Rugby World Cup for a second time?
13. Which Cork sportsman’s autobiography is called Every Single Ball?
14. What was the name of the sports quiz show broadcast by RTÉ in the 1980s and 1990s?
15. Who did Ken Doherty beat in the final of the 1997 World Snooker Championship?
16. From which Cork club did Roy Keane join Cobh Ramblers?
17. Ireland famously beat England in the 2011 Cricket World Cup – name any of the three host countries.
18. What is the name of the boxer that Rocky Balboa coaches in the two-film series that follows on from the Rocky movies?
19. Who is the only man to have played for the Republic of Ireland at the 1990, 1994 and 2002 World Cups?
20. Jack Lynch won All-Ireland senior medals in six consecutive years with Cork – in which year of that run did he help the county to a football victory?
21. Which English football team’s nickname is The Bees?
22. In 1997, which company succeeded Barry’s Tea as Cork GAA shirt sponsor?
23. Where did the Wales national rugby team play its home games before the Millennium Stadium was built?
24. For which football club does comic book star Roy Race play?
25. The longest-standing Olympic record is that set by Bob Beamon in 1968 – in which event?
26. Which renowned golf course architect designed both courses at both Cork and Muskerry Golf Clubs?
27. In which year did the value of a try in rugby union change from four points to five – 1992, 1996 or 2000?
28. How many times has Roger Federer won the Wimbledon men’s singles title?
29. In which US city would you find a basketball team named the Trail Blazers?
30. In GAA, what are the county colours of Antrim?
31. In which year did a Tour de France stage finish in Cork?
32. Which country won Euro 96, which was held in England?
33. Which Irishman defeated Fred Couples in the singles in the 1989 Ryder Cup, helping to secure victory for Europe?
34. In which sport is the America’s Cup contested?
35. Cork twins David and Conor Harte represent Ireland in which sport?
36. When St Finbarr’s won the Cork senior football championship in 2018, it ended a wait of how many years?
37. After winning the Formula 1 Drivers’ World Championship with Williams in 1996, Damon Hill joined which team?
38. In which weight division did Dubliner Bernard Dunne win a WBA title – light flyweight, featherweight or super bantamweight?
39. Which was the last county to win a first All-Ireland senior hurling title?
40. As of 2019, which Cork school has won rugby’s Munster Schools Senior Cup on more occasions – Christian Brothers College or Presentation Brothers College?
38. Super bantamweight