1. Which Cork-born Ireland rugby international played with French side Perpignan from 2003-05?
2. Who was the top scorer at Italia 90, scoring six of his seven international goals, including the winner against the Republic of Ireland in the quarter-finals?
3. Which was the last Kerry club to win the All-Ireland senior club football championship?
4. Which jockey has ridden the most Cheltenham Gold Cup winners?
5. Who captained Cork to win the 1999 All-Ireland senior hurling final?
6. The Angels are a Major League Baseball team based in which American city?
7. With which team did Michael Schumacher finish his Formula 1 career?
9. Which Douglas player scored the winning point as Cork beat Kilkenny to win the 2017 All-Ireland senior camogie final?
10. Who is manager of Shamrock Rovers?
11. Which cricketer recorded the highest individual score in a Test cricket innings as he scored 400 not out for the West Indies against England in 2004?
12. Who is the only non-American among the top five winners of ladies’ golf major champions?
13. Which players on the 1990 and 2010 All-Ireland-winning Cork football teams shared a name?
14. Who beat the Republic of Ireland in a two-legged play-off for a place at Euro 2000?
15. Which Frenchman won six consecutive World Rally Championships from 2013-18?
16. Who managed Donegal to win the 1992 All-Ireland senior football title?
17. Which French side ended Cork City’s memorable 2004 Intertoto Cup campaign?
18. Which London venue hosts the PDC World Darts Championship?
19. Which Irish sporting event was sponsored by FBD Insurance from 1984-2010?
20. Who was the last player-manager in the Premier League, excluding caretaker or interim managers?
21. In which month does Cork City Marathon usually take place?
22. How many times has Ronnie O’Sullivan won the World Snooker Championship?
23. Who are the current NBA champions?
24. In which season was rugby’s European Cup first held?
25. Prior to 2017 and 2018, when was the last time Cork had won back-to-back Munster senior hurling championships?
26. Who was the Liverpool manager when they won the Football League title in 1989-90?
27. Who beat Roger Federer in the Wimbledon men’s singles final in 2019?
28. As well as the Tour de France, which other major stage race did Stephen Roche win in 1987?
29. In which year did Cobh Ramblers reach the semi-finals of the FAI Cup as a non-league team, losing to eventual winners Sligo Rovers after a third replay?
30. Which county GAA team plays its home games at Markievicz Park?
31. Which grand prix returned to the Formula 1 schedule in 2018 after a ten-year hiatus?
32. Where in Cork did the second stage of the 1998 Tour de France finish?
33. In which European city is Ernst Happel Stadion?
34. Who won the 2007 Rugby World Cup?
35. How many major golf championships has Jordan Spieth won?
36. Was Cork County Cricket Club established in 1874, 1894 or 1914?
37. What colours do Carlow county GAA teams wear?
38. Where were the 1980 Olympic Games held?
39. Yokohama Tyres is the sponsor of which Premier League team?
40. Cork woman Christina Desmond is a national champion in which sport?
2. Salvatore ‘Toto’ Schillaci
5. Mark Landers
22. Five – 2001, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2013