1. Who captained Cork in the 1982 and 1983 All-Ireland senior hurling final defeats to Kilkenny?
2. In which English city would you find the American Express Stadium?
3. For Cork City’s opening league game of 2020 against Shelbourne, who was the only member of the starting lineup to survive from the 2017 double season?
4. Where were the 1992 Olympic Games held?
5. Who partnered Paul O’Donovan in the men’s lightweight double sculls as Ireland won gold at the World Rowing Championships in Austria last year, ensuring qualification for the Olympics?
6. At which racecourse is the Irish Grand National held?
7. Which Cork rugby club play their home games at Woodleigh Park?
8. Who was manager for Manchester City’s Premier League win in 2014?
9. What colours do Erin’s Own GAA Club wear?
10. When did Scotland last win a Five/Six Nations grand slam?
11. Who provided the opposition for the Republic of Ireland in 2016 when Turner’s Cross hosted its first men’s senior international football game?
12. The Detroit Pistons compete in which American sport?
13. When did Cork win three consecutive Munster senior football titles for the first time?
14. Cristiano Ronaldo has a football boot deal with which company?
15. Which is the only Cork club competing in the women’s Irish Hockey League?
16. Dick Fosbury revolutionised which sport by creating a new method?
17. Which Cork referee took charge of his third All-Ireland senior football final in 2019?
18. Lewis Hamilton has won five of the last six Formula 1 Drivers’ Championships, but how long separated his first and second titles?
19. In which year did Sonia O’Sullivan win an Olympic 5000m silver medal?
20. Which was the last county apart from Dublin or Kerry to win the Sam Maguire Cup?
21. Who was manager of Cork City for the 2008 League of Ireland season?
22. The Kansas City Chiefs staged a fightback to win Superbowl XLIV last month, beating which side?
23. Who did Imokilly beat to win the first of three straight Cork senior hurling titles in 2017?
24. In snooker, how many points is the blue ball worth?
25. Cork Constitution won the first All-Ireland league, played in which season?
26. When was the last time that an All-Ireland senior hurling final was held somewhere other than Croke Park?
27. Cork-born goalkeeper Colin Doyle currently plays for which Scottish Premiership side?
28. Which club is at the top of the roll of honour of the English rugby Premiership?
29. For which club does Cork senior football Killian O’Hanlon play?
30. Which Italian football club play their home games at Allianz Stadium?
31. Which Cork-trained horse won the 2003 Aintree Grand National?
32. Raising The Banner is the autobiography of which GAA personality?
33. Which Corkman captained Manchester United to victory in the 1963 FA Cup final?
34. Who has lost the last three World Snooker Championship finals?
35. Which company was Cork City’s main sponsor after Guinness and before Beamish (and no, it wasn’t Murphy’s)?
36. Arthur Lanigan-O’Keeffe is an Irish Olympian in which discipline?
37. When was the last time that Cork won the All-Ireland senior hurling title with someone other than Ger Cunningham or Dónal Óg Cusack in goal?
38. Which French town hosts a 24-hour car race each June?
39. Who did Cork beat to win the 1989 All-Ireland senior football final?
40. When did Usain Bolt win the Olympic 100m for the first time?
41. Cork Racecourse is situated just outside which town?
42. Which horse won the 2020 Cheltenham Golf Cup?
43. When the last time that Cork club Neptune won the men’s Irish basketball Super League?
44. Now in its 49th season, which BBC sports quiz show is presented by Sue Barker?
45. Which Irish town hosts Cork Week every two years?
46. Name any of the three British boxers who currently hold world heavyweight titles.
47. Which is the only club that Cork City have met in more than one European tie?
48. Who did England beat in the final of the Cricket World Cup in 2019?
49. Which Glen Rovers legend managed the Cork senior hurling team on three separate occasions in the 1980s and 1990s?
50. Prior to Spain in 2010, which was the last country to win the FIFA World Cup wearing change shirts?
1. Jimmy Barry-Murphy
3. Gearóid Morrissey
5. Fintan McCarthy
8. Manuel Pellegrini
9. Blue, red and white
15. Cork Harlequins
16. High jump
17. Conor Lane
18. Six years
20. Donegal, in 2012
21. Alan Mathews
22. San Francisco 49ers
26. 1984, when Cork beat Offaly at Semple Stadium in Thurles
27. Heart of Midlothian
28. Leicester Tigers
31. Monty’s Pass
32. Ger Loughnane
33. Noel Cantwell
34. John Higgins
36. Modern pentathlon
37. 1978, when Martin Coleman Sr was between the sticks
38. Le Mans
42. Al Boum Photo
44. A Question of Sport
46. Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte
47. Slavia Prague
48. New Zealand
49. Johnny Clifford
50. England in 1966.