1. Cork GAA club Valley Rovers are based in which parish?
2. Who was the last Ferrari driver to win the Formula 1 World Drivers’ Championship?
3. How many athletics world records does Usain Bolt hold?
4. Which was the last county to be a first-time winner of a provincial senior football championship?
5. Who was the manager of Tottenham Hotspur the last time they won a major trophy?
6. Which Cork-born racehorse trainer was voted as the greatest influence in racing history in a 2003 poll carried out by the Racing Post?
7. How many times was Jimmy White the beaten finalist in the World Snooker Championship?
8. In 2017, which League of Ireland club played its home games outside of its home county?
9. Roberto Firmino wears number 9 for Liverpool, having previously had which number?
10. Which Cork club won the League of Ireland in 1974?
11. Which NFL team used to play its home games at Candlestick Park?
12. Who did New Zealand beat to win the 2011 Rugby World Cup?
13. Against which country did the Republic of Ireland suffer an ignominious 5-2 defeat in a Euro 2008 qualifier in October 2006?
14. Cork-born Ireland rugby international Peter Stringer was attached to which All-Ireland League club during his time with Munster?
15. Which company sponsors Dublin’s inter-county GAA teams?
16. In which city did the 2008 Summer Olympics take place?
17. Manchester City star Kevin de Bruyne plays for which country?
18. In which relay event did Marian Heffernan compete for Ireland at the 2012 Olympics?
19. Golfer Marc Leishman, currently ranked 15 in the world, is a native of which country?
20. Who is the manager of the Mayo senior football team?
21. Which English team reached the final of the Europa League in 2010?
22. In which year did Gary and Paul O’Donovan win gold for Ireland at the World Rowing Championships?
23. Michael Jordan is owner of which NBA team?
24. How many players are there on a cricket team?
25. Who captained Cork to win the 1990 All-Ireland senior football title?
26. Who won the 2019 Irish Open?
27. In which year did Jordan first compete in Formula 1?
28. Aside from Cork, which other county has the strongest road-bowling pedigree?
29. What is the name of the English defender that Cork City signed on loan from Arsenal at the beginning of the 2020 SSE Airtricity League season?
30. Which was the last county other than Cork or Dublin to win the All-Ireland senior ladies’ football title?
31. Which Limerick boxer held the WBO middleweight title from 2014-15?
32. Along with golf, which other sport was added to the Olympics for 2016?
33. Who won the all-Cork Munster Schools Senior Cup final in 2019?
34. Michael Edwards, whose nickname is ‘Eddie The Eagle’, became the first man since 1928 to represent Great Britain in which Winter Olympic sport in 1988?
35. With 23 women’s singles grand slam titles, Serena Williams is second on the all-time roll of honour – which Australian is first?
36. Healy Park is which GAA county’s home ground?
37. From which club did Manchester United sign Denis Irwin in 1990?
38. Which racecourse hosts the Welsh Grand National each December?
39. Who did Kilkenny beat the last time they won an All-Ireland senior hurling final?
40. Cork hurdler Derval O’Rourke is a member of which athletic club?
11. San Francisco 49ers
25. Larry Tompkins
37. Oldham Athletic