1. How many times have Cork won the double of All-Ireland senior camogie and ladies’ football titles?
2. For which Super 15 rugby side did Richie McCaw, Daniel Carter and Kieran Read play?
3. In which year did Phil Taylor win his last PDC World Darts Championshhip?
4. Who is the Dutch woman currently in charge of the Republic of Ireland senior women’s national team?
5. In which county is Punchestown Racecourse?
6. Which NFL team’s stadium is referred to as ‘Mile High’?
7. Which of these teams no longer competes in Formula 1 — Haas, Williams, Tyrrell, Racing Point?
8. In which county are there Gaelic football teams known as Mitchels and Stephenites?
9. The new Netflix documentary The Last Dance revolves around which sport?
10. In 1973, a united Ireland soccer team played Brazil at Lansdowne Road but, due to the delicate political situation, the name ‘Ireland’ couldn’t be used. Which club side did they play as?
11. Which Corkman won gold medals in the 1500m at the World Indoor Championships on three occasions, in 1987, 1989 and 1993?
12. In cricket, which bird is the term used when a batsman is dismissed without scoring a run?
13. Which player — who doesn’t play for the winners, France – won the Golden Ball at the 2018 Fifa World Cup?
14. How many times did Alex Higgins win the World Snooker Championship?
15. Who is the current manager of the Wexford senior hurling team?
16. Which horse did Davy Russell ride to victory in the 2014 Cheltenham Gold Cup?
17. In the 1990s, which teams played in an FA Cup final and then met in the following year’s league cup final?
18. Who had a brief stint as the Ireland rugby captain before Rory Best’s appointment?
19. When was the last of Rally Ireland’s four appearances on the World Rally Championship calendar?
20. Mansion are the shirt sponsors of which Premier League team?
21. Who captained Cork to win the 2004 All-Ireland senior hurling title?
22. When was golf’s Irish Open last held at Fota Island Resort?
23. Which English club won the first European Super Cup after it moved to a single-legged format in 1998?
24. Which county GAA team’s home ground is O’Moore Park?
25. For which country did Shane Warne play cricket?
26. Which Cork North-Central TD shares his name with a champion road bowler?
27. Which Australian is currently the number-one ranked women’s tennis player?
29. In 1901, which two countries played in the first international football match not to involve British sides?
30. In baseball, what is the term — often associated with rugby or tennis – that is used for a home run where all three bases are occupied by baserunners?
31. Which Cork native became president of the Camogie Association in 2009?
32. Who provided the opposition for winners New Zealand in the first Rugby World Cup final in 1987?
33. What is the official name for the racecourse at Cheltenham?
34. Which number does Virgil van Dijk wear for Liverpool?
35. Who was the last Englishman to win a golf major?
36. Which Cork club won the women’s FAI Intermediate Cup in 2018?
37. Welsh rugby club Scarletts are based in which town?
38. In the Indianapolis 500 car race, what does the 500 refer to?
39. Which English football team play their home games at Spotland Stadium?
40. Since Cork’s last football championship win away to Kerry in 1995, how many times have they drawn there?
1. Six – 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2014 and 2015
4. Vera Pauw
6. Denver Broncos
8. Mayo – the teams are from Castlebar and Ballina respectively
9. Basketball (Chicago Bulls)
10. Shamrock Rovers
11. Marcus O’Sullivan
13. Luke Modric
14. Twice – 1972 and 1982
15. Davy Fitzgerald
16. Lord Windermere
17. Chelsea and Middlesbrough, with Chelsea winning the 1997 FA Cup final and 1998 Coca-Cola Cup final 2-0
18. Jamie Heaslip
21. Ben O’Connor
23. Chelsea, beating Real Madrid
24. Laois (Portlaoise)
26. Mick Barry
27. Ashleigh Barty
28. Nicolas Anelka – John Terry had earlier missed a penalty that would have given Chelsea victory
29. Argentina and Uruguay
30. Grand slam
31. Joan O’Flynn
33. Prestbury Park
35. Danny Willett, who won the 2016 Masters
36. Wilton United
38. The number of miles covered
40. Five – 2002, 2006, 2009, 2010 and 2015.