1. We’ll blame gremlins in the system, but last week we made an error when mentioning the last Cork team other than Nemo Rangers to win an All-Ireland senior club football title – we said St Finbarr’s when it was actually which club?
2. Where were the 2004 Summer Olympics held?
3. Who was the last player to score more than once in a Fifa World Cup final?
4. For which club did Cork hurler Brian Murphy (the one born in 1982) play?
5. Brian O’Driscoll holds the record for most tries for the Ireland rugby team with 46 – name either of the two men in joint-second with 30.
6. Who captained Cork City to win the eircom League in 2005?
7. Who currently wears number 7 for Liverpool?
8. At which course did Pádraig Harrington win his first major golf championship, the 2007 Open Championship?
9. Who was the only Cork hurler to win an All-Star Award in 2019?
10. In which year did Ireland win the grand slam in the Women’s Six Nations Championship?
11. How many women’s singles grand slam titles has Serena Williams won – 22, 23 or 24?
12. How many players are there on a water polo team?
13. Which player was substituted and brought back on in both of his successful All-Ireland football final appearances?
14. Which rower retained her world single sculls title at the 2019 World Rowing Championships?
15. German manager Thomas Tuchel is head coach of which football team?
16. Who were the opponents when the British & Irish Lions last won a tour series?
17. Who captained Cork to the county’s first three All-Ireland senior ladies’ football titles, in 2005, 2006 and 2007?
18. Name either of the two Chicago teams in Major League Baseball.
19. With which team did Michael Schumacher make his Formula 1 debut in 1991?
20. After Blackrock won the All-Ireland senior club hurling title in 1972, when was the next time that a Cork side go on to win the Munster championship – 1978, 1980 or 1982?
21. In which Irish town would you find Buccaneers RFC?
22. Aries Merritt of the USA holds the world record in which track & field event?
23. For which NBA team has LeBron James had two spells?
24. Cork woman Catríona Casey is a world champion in which sport?
25. In 1999, which footballer was sent off on his 42nd England appearance and was never picked for his country again?
26. Who scored the first FAI Cup final hat-trick as Cork Hibernians won the trophy in 1972?
27. Who is the current holder of the PDC World Darts Championship?
28. Waterford are the only GAA county not to have playing kit made by O’Neills – who makes theirs?
29. Which rally, run by the Munster Car Club, was first held in 1912?
30. In July of last year, Irishman Darragh Greene secured Olympic qualification in which sport?
31. Which of these clubs has Mick McCarthy not managed – Ipswich Town, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Derby County or Millwall?
32. What nationality is golfer Jon Rahm?
33. Which club won the 2019 Cork senior camogie championship?
34. Who beat Ken Doherty in the final of the 2003 World Snooker Championship?
35. Who did Cork City beat to win the 1992-93 League of Ireland?
36. At which venue did Cork last win the Munster senior football championship?
37. In 1998, Cork native Brian Roche became the first Irishman to win a European Rugby Cup medal – for which English club was he playing?
38. In table-tennis, what is the minimum number of points needed to win a game?
39. For which Formula 1 team does Lewis Hamilton drive?
40. Which of these NFL teams has not been based in Los Angeles – the Rams, the Raiders, the Chargers or the Seahawks?
13. Peter Canavan of Tyrone
26. Miah Dennehy