1. When Cork won the All-Ireland camogie and ladies’ football titles in 2015, it meant that Briege Corkery and Rena Buckley had each won how many national senior championship medals?
2. With which team was Michael Schumacher driving when he won the 1995 Formula 1 World Drivers’ Championship?
3. The first cricket World Cup was held in 1975, who won it?
4. Herbert Chapman was appointed manager of which football team in 1925, going on to revolutionise the club in his nine years in charge?
5. Who captained Cork City to win the 2005 eircom League title?
6. Which of Ireland’s pool games at the 2015 Rugby World Cup set an all-time tournament attendance record?
7. Which county beat Cork in the 1965 Munster senior football semi-final before losing to Kerry in the final?
8. Who scored Liverpool’s equaliser against AC Milan in the 2005 Champions League final?
9. Which cyclist won his fifth straight Tour de France in 1995?
10. Which county beat Cork in the 1985 All-Ireland hurling semi-final to end Justin McCarthy’s reign as manager?
11. Which American football team won a third Super Bowl in four years as they defeated the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl XXXIX in February 2005?
12. Which player, who didn’t start or finish the game, scored Clare’s goal in the 1995 All-Ireland hurling final?
13. In September of 2015, which Cork town erected a statue to a local sporting star?
14. In 1955, 1975 and 1985, which county won the All-Ireland football title, defeating the same opposition each time?
15. Which country hosted and won the 1995 Rugby World Cup?
16. Who won the 1975 All-Ireland hurling title, beating Galway in the final?
17. With which team did Kerry’s Tadhg Kennelly win an Australian rules Premiership title in 2005?
18. Who managed Everton to win the 1985 English league title?
19. Who won baseball’s World Series in 2015?
20. Which Irish golfer scored the winning point as Europe won a first Ryder Cup in eight years in 1995?
21. Which team won their first English football league title in 1955?
22. Which horse won the 1975 Aintree Grand National, becoming the second horse after Golden Miller to win both the Grand National and the Cheltenham Gold Cup?
23. Dennis Taylor’s 1985 World Snooker Championship win was one of just two finals that Steve Davis lost – who beat Davis in the 1986 decider?
24. Which Australian golfer won the second of five Open Championships in 1955?
25. How many of the four grand slam tennis events did Novak Djokovic win in 2015?
27. Michael Jordan returned to the Chicago Bulls in the spring of 1995 but they didn’t win the NBA championship – was it the Detroit Piston, Houston Rockets or Orlando Magic that came out on top?
28. Ireland won the 1985 Five Nations Championship, winning three of their four games – against whom did they draw?
29. Roger Federer won Wimbledon and the US Open in 2005 while Rafael Nadal won the French Open but which Russian player won the Australian Open?
30. Master Oats was ridden to victory by which Cork jockey in the 1995 Aintree Grand National?
31. Cork won their first All-Ireland ladies’ football senior title in 2005, who captained them to glory?
32. The 2015 FAI Cup final against Dundalk was the sixth time Cork City had reached the decider – in how many of the previous ones had they played a fellow Munster side?
33. Which American golfer won the 1995 Masters Tournament, 11 years after first doing so?
34. Which French cyclist won the 1985 Tour de France and Giro d’Italia?
35. Which Canadian-born tennis player, representing France, won the 1995 Australian Open, the only women’s singles grand slam title not won by Steffi Graf that year?
36. Which Irish boxer won a gold in bantamweight at the 2015 AIBA World Championships?
37. Who did Dublin beat to win the 1995 All-Ireland football title?
38. Which Welshman won the third of four consecutive World Snooker Championships in 1975?
39. Which horse did Barry Geraghty ride to win the 2005 Aintree Grand National – Kicking King, Celestial Gold or Sir Rembrandt?
40. Which Cork basketball club withdrew from the men’s Premier League in July 2015 but returned in 2018?