Mr Kebab, located on the Lower Glanmire Road, was issued with a food closure order on January, 15 for sanitation standards which were well below par. The HSE report stated that there was a "build-up of dirt and grease on equipment", as well as an overall unhygienic premises.
There was also no immediate access to hot water for staff to wash their hands.
"The overall condition of the premises and manner of operation poses a serious risk for food contamination and presented a grave and immediate danger to public health," the report stated.
The African Shop/Costello Stores was also hit with a closure order last month.
Based on Shandon Street, the premises was deemed to be structurally unsound, as the report stated that there was a "failure to provide adequate structure and maintenance of such structure to include walls, floor, ceiling and shelving to facilitate the adequate cleaning and protection of foodstuffs from contamination".
The freezers in the premises were particularly hazardous, noted to have "an extremely large build-up of ice, congealed blood, food debris and dirt which poses a grave and immediate danger to public health".
There were three additional closure orders served on food business in January in Waterford, Louth and Laois.
Commenting on the closures Dr Pamela Byrne, Chief Executive, FSAI highlighted the need for food businesses to maintain adequate hygiene standards in the interest of public health.
"The Enforcement Orders in the first month of the year have demonstrated that inadequate hygiene practices are continuing to put consumers at unnecessary risk of falling ill.
"If you are a food business owner, it is your responsibility to comply with the law and implement adequate food safety and hygiene standards as a core part of your business.
"Food legislation is primarily set to protect consumers from a variety of threats such as pest infestation and food contamination by dangerous bacteria," she said.
"There is no justification for any food business to not fully implement all applicable food legislation.
"It is wholly unacceptable that there continues to be some food businesses who are failing to have the right food safety management systems in place to ensure the food they serve to their customers is safe to eat," Dr Byrne continued.