THE family of murder victim Conor Quinn will gather for Mass in the cemetery where he is buried today while his mother will lay flowers at the scene of the murder in Mallow tomorrow.
The 24-year-old died shortly after being stabbed once by another man on Bridge Street in Mallow on July 12, 2018.
The suspect has since fled the country and gardaí have issued a European Arrest Warrant for him.
Conor died just days before his partner Stephanie gave birth to his son, Conor Junior.
His mother Theresa told The Echo that the family will mark his anniversary with Mass today in St Michael's cemetery in Tipperary town, and with the laying of flowers at the site of the fatal incident in Mallow tomorrow.
"He is sadly missed by his loving family and friends," she said.
"Two years later, no one has been charged for the brutal murder of this young man who had everything to live for.
"This is heartbreaking for Conor's family," added Theresa.
Conor had gotten out of a car in the Bridge Street area of Mallow at around 8.30pm on the night of the murder.
During a brief confrontation, he was stabbed at least once, before the young man who stabbed him fled the scene.
The killing is thought to be linked to an earlier incident at Cahirmee Horse Fair in Buttevant, which takes place every July 12.
Conor had been living in Killavullen for a short time before he was murdered, and had relatives living in Cork.
He had lived in Loughrea in Galway and Kilshane, outside Tipperary town, when growing up.
He went to school in Tipperary town.
A garda spokesman said gardaí had been given a direction by the Director of Public Prosecutions to prosecute the suspect in the case but added: "The suspect, in this case, is believed to be outside the jurisdiction."
He said a European Arrest Warrant has been issued for the suspect's arrest.
His mother has urged anyone with information to come forward.
She said: "If anyone has any information on this murder case, could they please contact Mallow Garda station on (022) 31450. Help get justice for Conor Quinn."