- Sinn Féin could win two seats in Cork North Central, with Solidarity’s Mick Barry to lose his seat
- Jerry Buttimer could win a second seat for Fine Gael in Cork South Central, leaving Fianna Fáil with one seat
- John Paul O’Shea could take a seat from Fianna Fáil, returning a second seat for his party
- Social Democrats’ Holly Cairns could lose out to Fine Gael’s Tim Lombard after a mammoth battle between the two candidates last February
- Cork East would retain the status quo, with one seat each to Labour, Fine Gael, Fianna Fáil, and Sinn Féin
Sources in the party say the survey bases its predictions on an upturn in support for Fine Gael because of its handling of the Covid-19 crisis.