Missing Cork man found safe & well

Missing Cork man found safe & well

A statement from An Garda Síochána says: 'Jason has been located safe and well.'

A 39-year-old man who was missing from the Castletownroche area of Co Cork has been found safe and well.

Jason Beard had been missing since Thursday, October 8 2020.

A statement from An Garda Síochána says: "Jason has been located safe and well. 

"We would like to thank the public and the media for their assistance in this matter. 

"No further action is required."

More in this section

Sponsored Content