ALTHOUGH food shops and chemists will remain open, we are all advised not to make any journey unless it’s absolutely essential. If you do have to go out for shopping, it’s worth noting the new shopping hours dedicated to the elderly, carers and the vulnerable. All other customers are asked to avoid these hours if possible, especially customers with children, in line with the advice on social/physical distancing.
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
4 medium sized cooked peeled potatoes, sliced
3 ripe tomatoes, sliced
75g frozen green beans, broken into small pieces
8 large fresh free range eggs, beaten
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Few drops of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed skillet and cook onion until soft and lightly browned.
- Remove from the pan and reserve.
- Add potatoes and cook for a few minutes, until beginning to brown.
- Add tomatoes and green beans and return onions to pan. Cover with a lid and cook for a few moments, to heat everything through, stirring occasionally.
- Beat the eggs together and season. Add the tabasco sauce if you are using it.
- Flatten surface of veggies evenly in the pan. Pour the eggs over.
- Over medium heat, et the base and sides begin to set, then cover pan. Cook until most of the egg has set but still some runny bits on top.
- Pop the pan under a pre-heated grill to finish off cooking it .
- Serve immediately, sliced in wedges, with fries on the side if you wish.