5 Slices of Batch Bread (good way to use up a couple of days old bread)
½ Cup Milk
Icing sugar & raspberries/strawberries/blueberries for decorating
Maple Syrup or Honey
- Whisk eggs and milk together.
- Cut Bread into preferred shape (with crusts).
- Dip the Bread into the Egg and Milk mixture.
- Heat pan with some oil/butter.
- Fry in Hot pan for two minutes each side.
- Serve with sprinkling of icing sugar, some fruit and drizzle of Maple Syrup or Honey.
Cork International Hotel have launched the 'Hotel at Home' initiative. The team at the hotel is aiming to bring a little of their hotel to people's homes during this period. They are offering activities on their website, such as Springtime Wellbeing Bingo Challenge, Mindfulness Colouring... and recipes.