THIS week I’ve come up with a dish you can enjoy in the confines of your balcony, backyard or garden.
- Cook the potatoes until tender in lightly salted boiling water. When they are just about tender, add the beans and sugar snaps if using, and continue cooking for a couple of minutes more to blanch the greens and finish off the potatoes.
- Drain and run veggies under cold water and drain well.
- Place potatoes and veggies in a bowl.
- Add tuna, tomatoes, olives, cucumber if using, spring onions and hardboiled eggs.
- Mix dressing and drizzle over. Toss gently together.
- Spoon into four bowls to serve, or use one big bowl and let everyone help themselves.