CHICKEN AND SWEETCORN SOUP
- In a big pot dissolve stock cubes in boiling water, reduce to simmer.
- Add in diced chicken and simmer for six mins until turn from pink to white. Add in sweetcorn and simmer for another five ins and add in sesame oil, and soy sauce and stir continuously.
- Stir whisked eggs into the mix, this will make it cloudy. Simmer for another two mins.
- Add chopped spring onions. Serve in bowls and garnish with more spring onions.
- The first few weeks were hard... I’d be going from bawling to saying things were grand. But I’m settled into a routine now and I feel very lucky.